So you know you need a foundation repair contractor, how do you choose one?
Here’s what we recommend.
Ask your friends first who has experience with foundation repair contractors.
Search the lists of contractors online, on Yellow Pages, Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Hot Frog, Service Magic.
Post for recommendations on Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter, if you’re using those social media sites.
Choose two contractors to come give you a free evaluation… then, call us.
Bring us in last, so you can compare our quote to the other two. Here’s why.
- We’re experienced. Eric Brackett started his construction business in 1972.
- We know foundation repair so well that we designed, manufacture and distribute the key parts to foundation repair nationally.
- We have excellent employees who stay with us and do their work well.
- We keep great records. Even if we don’t work on your home, our evaluation complete with pictures, notes and drawings will be available for review years from now.
- We won’t tell you you need a repair if you don’t need one. We’re successful at what we do, because we do what’s right.
- If your cracks only need monitoring, we’ll give a monitoring gauge so you can watch it over time and easily determine if the problem is getting worse.
- We work with new developers as well as home owners and commercial building owners.
- We understand how it feels to be a homeowner discovering what might be signs of foundation failure.
- We guarantee our helical piles and brackets forever.
- We leave your property clean and orderly after our repairs are done.
- We pride ourselves in our work and want you to be so happy you’ll write us a letter of recommendation.
We’re Brackett Foundation Repairs in Durham, North Carolina. We do foundation repair throughout North Carolina and we supply foundation repair contractors nationwide with galvanized helical piles and brackets to get the job done right. Call us at (919) 806-5232. We’ll give you answers.