You’ve found signs of foundation problems, or foundation failure.
Maybe you’ve been through the stages of denial, anger, despair and surrender and you’re ready to call in the pros to hear the worst.
Or maybe you take it coolly, and you know what you have to do. You’ve opened the Yellow Pages (if you still use them,) or your favorite search engine on the Internet; Google, Yahoo or Bing, and you’ve typed in Foundation Repair for your town and state.
Now what do you do. There are at least six if not two dozen companies within a fifty mile radius. How do you choose?
Here are some of the ways NOT to choose:
- You like their website – it’s fancy, or it’s informative, or their phone number is easy to read and dial
- You see pictures of what the different signs are and recognize what you see
- You see a picture of the owners and their faces look experienced or honest or both
- You check their customer reviews, and ignore the critical ones because of how many good ones they have
- You call the first one on the list
- You call the last one on the list
- You call the middle one on the list
So, how should you choose a foundation repair contractor? If you don’t have time to read our blog post about it, give us a call. We’ll be glad to address any questions and concerns you have.
We’re Brackett Foundation Repairs in Durham, North Carolina. We do foundation repair throughout North Carolina and we supply foundation repair contractors nationwide with galvanized helical piles and brackets to get the job done right. Call us at (919) 806-5232.